Unsucky Shirts will not publish or display members’ contact or financial information. Further, Unsucky Shirts will NOT sell your contact details to any third party. Some information will be shared with secure and trusted third party services that are necessary for an online shopping website to function, such as payment gateways that process your payment, or the newsletter software that enables us to send you updates if you want them. The bottom line is, we respect your privacy and the security of the details you provide and do everything within our power to keep them safe.
Types of Information Collected
Contact information such as name, address, telephone numbers and email address are collected and stored. When users sign up and use a credit card, the credit card details are not stored. The details are transmitted electronically and discarded.
This web site takes every reasonable precaution to ensure privacy and to protect members information, particularly contact information and financial information. Where sensitive information such as financial information is requested (eg credit card details), that information is encrypted and protected to the highest industry standard in common use – SSL.
We also do everything possible to protect members information in the off-line environment. Only senior and trusted employees ever get to see members sensitive information on an “as needs” basis in order to complete a particular task.
- Find products you wish to purchase on Unsucky Shirts Website, select size and quantities required and add to shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Customers are responsible for supplying the proper and correct address information for orders.
- Unsucky Shirts is not responsible for orders not delivered due to unforeseen circumstances such as misplaced, lost or stolen during transit. Responsibility is held with our delivery carriers, however Unsucky Shirts will do everything possible to assist.
- Should for some unforeseen reason we are unable to fulfill your order, Unsucky Shirts will send an email to the supplied address and explain the issue.
- Please note once you have placed your order we are not able to amend the items once submitted.
- Should the item you have ordered not be available or in stock we will contact you to confirm restock timing.
- We are unable to deliver to PO BOXES therefore please provide a full Residential Address. If shipping to a Business Address please include the full trading name of business, including suite, unit and building number along with delivery instructions.
- All orders will receive a confirmation email and tracking number from Unsucky Shirts once order has been shipped
- All discount codes must be entered at checkout.
- Only one discount code can be used per order.
- Our software cannot allow us to manually apply discount orders or adjust prices once orders are finalised.
- Countries outside of Australia may be subject to additional custom duties and taxes to be paid by customer.
- Unsucky Shirts are not responsible for any duties and taxes which are determined by the relevant customs agency within the designated country.
- The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required of which the carrier will inform the customer of.
- Should the order be returned to Unsucky Shirts for the customer failing to pay the duties and taxes, we will deduct a shipping and handling fee from your refund.
- Unsucky Shirts reserve the right to change the price at any time without any notice. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
- Customers must select their preferred currency from the currency convertor feature in the top tool bar.
- Exchange rates fluctuate depending on the daily foreign exchange market
- All sale items are final and we do not accept any returns or exchanges on sale items
- Sale prices and discount codes are only valid during the time of the sale.